The Shape of Love The Shape of Love

Kudos and congrats, you made it look easy (when I'm sure it isn't.)

I like this movie because I relate to it just like you do.

My husband loves me even when I don't feel like such a great wife.

Good movie!! Good theme! Amusing animation!
Rock on,

Daydreamin' Daydreamin'

Hi Jerrod,

Just saw your video today and wanted to comment on it per your instructions. I hope my response isn't too obscure to understand.

-animation quality (are the movements even a little realistic?)
"A Bit. A Bit." - Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
(I liked the opening-jaw movement as Jerrod hears the Newton introduce himself. ((I know he's just a "fig"ment of the imagination but may one suggest if he's going to wear a top hat, rename him Duke as in Duke Newton. (cheesy-yet-clever dual homage to the old computer game.)

-graphic quality (how well I draw characters, backgrounds, etc.) For a first time, not so bad at all. In the future, be more careful with your continuity (seems Duke Newton's body changed size when his chair shrank. His hat should have stuck out more over the top of the smaller chair.)

-story (if you could include some example of what you'd like to see out of me, that'd be great.) That's tricky. Story-telling is not the same as story-writing is not the same as story-animating. Well- you've mentioned procrastination. I'd like to see you do a "self-portrait" piece identifying the causes of your procrastination as "villains" so you can have Jerrod beat the villains. If you want some other story to animate, do something with action and romance.

-level of coherence (do you actually know what's going on?) Wasn't hard to follow.

-comedic timing - I got the jokes and actually did laugh. Don't worry about your comedic timing.

Audio suggestions- more Foley (sound effects). pay closer attention to important details like the doorbell. You gave us a close-up of a doorbell, but no sound to compliment the close-up. *ahem*...

That's all for this review.
Stay tuned next time! :)

The Little Adventurer The Little Adventurer

It's cute!! You should totally loop that and use it as background for a video game or movie.

Onward,

Coal Fire Steam Engine Coal Fire Steam Engine

It makes me think of robots moving slowly across a vast landscape.

If you can make the steam itself sound a little thicker, that would be good.
Keep it up,

Lucid Lucid

Ha, it's answers the question, "What would happen if someone mixed a Balroc from Lord of the Rings with Thing from the Avengers?"

Question- What sort of music did you listen to while you were doing this?

Oh, and best of luck with the university project!

Rock on (no pun intended)
-EFG

Roofleverse Roofleverse

That was cute, cuddly, and even made me grin! Amusing facial expressions too. Nice job!

LittleBigPlanet Wallpaper LittleBigPlanet Wallpaper

:) You just gave me an idea for a color scheme for a completely unrelated project. Thank you!