All 7 art Reviews

Lucid Lucid

Ha, it's answers the question, "What would happen if someone mixed a Balroc from Lord of the Rings with Thing from the Avengers?"

Question- What sort of music did you listen to while you were doing this?

Oh, and best of luck with the university project!

Rock on (no pun intended)
-EFG

Roofleverse Roofleverse

That was cute, cuddly, and even made me grin! Amusing facial expressions too. Nice job!

LittleBigPlanet Wallpaper LittleBigPlanet Wallpaper

:) You just gave me an idea for a color scheme for a completely unrelated project. Thank you!

Fred, the Duckbilled Aper-affe Fred, the Duckbilled Aper-affe

armadillo, alligator, turtle, giraffe, kangaroo, squirrel, rabbit, ape, spider (eyes?), and possibly a lynx (ears?)

How did I do?

Grinning Grey Suit Grinning Grey Suit

Hi there!
He's cute!
I like how you used the monochromatic blues and I like that you made him wear a suit. =)

Thanks for a pleasing image,

Ocular Ocular

Greetings!

I like your use of mostly monochromatic blue with the tiny red detail. (Very Chagall but that's a good thing.) The largest eye almost looks angry the way the blue flames seem to point downward. Nothing wrong with that although some might find it a little depressing.
Generally I like it.

Keep up the painting!

BloodyTsavo responds:

Thankyou very much, it turned out better than expected after being inspired by a much smaller and compressed drawing I had done many years ago. For me it was more a release of the non sequential things in life, with a little unasked for help by my feline companion.

Landscape Landscape

Greetings! I don't know you but I was looking for fine art and yours is the first that caught my eye.

This piece is like a hybrid between Monet and Van Gogh and that's a good thing. Good use of color and shape. Doesn't overwhelm my brain to figure out what it is. Generally I like it.

Cheers,